Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, March 29, 2019

Birthday Party- The Stamps Of Life


Today I have another Birthday card that's made using the March Card Kit that's filled with goodies from The Stamps of Life and I used many of them.

Here are the papers I used, white, purple, yellow and green cardstock plus decorative paper from the paper pad and what's nice is all of the colors in the March Card kit coordinate so there's no guessing as to what matches.  The Happy Birthday dies were used to cut out the words in purple and the outline in yellow.  
I die cut a circle from green cardstock and placed one of the ice cream stickers in the center.


Next, I repeatedly stamped the small balloon on the purple panel with Wilted Violet Distress Ink and glued it to the white card.  The other papers were layered, glued to the card and the other elements were glued to the card as shown above plus I added some bling from the kit.


Be sure to keep stopping by to see the other two cards I'll be sharing from The Stamps of Life March Card Kit.  Have a crafty day!

Here's how the monthly Card Kits work

New Card Kit (retail value over $50) automatically sent each month, charged on the 15th and shipped the next business day.
$39.98 per month / $34.88 per month for current Stamp or Die Hard Club Members
FREE shipping in the USA on your club shipments
FREE stamp set from The Stamps of Life as a welcome gift!
Yearly $25 Gift Certificate on your anniversary
15% Off every purchase (excludes Big Shots and classes)
24 hour Early Access to LIMITED EDITION products
Minimum 3 month commitment
Card Kits include various supplies to create 12+ cards, including an exclusive stamp set, die set, paper pad, embellishments, storage folder, envelopes and more. Also includes an idea post card, a video on our site, and an idea gallery.

Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.







No comments: