Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Congratulations


Hi my friends, this week I've been in Nevada visiting my daughter, son-in-law and new little grandbaby.  So I haven't been able to craft but I have been able to catch up on a few posts for cards I've recently made.  This card was made using the Entangled Flourish clear set from Honey Doo Crafts.  The flowers were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper, the paper really makes a huge difference.  I also use my Zigs on watercolor paper but I haven't had any luck just using regular cardstock.

Follow me, Stamp This

Instagram


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.



No comments: