Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, March 18, 2019

Let's Celebrate!





Look what I have for you today, a card made with the sweet BlueBerry Tart House-Mouse Designs stamp from Stampendous.  I'd celebrate with him!

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Blueberry Tart on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
2.  Lay the Chevron Background Metal Stencil over the image and sponge with Scattered Straw Ink, being careful not to sponge over the image. Layer onto black and purple papers.
3.  Glue decorative papers to a yellow card as shown, glue on Blueberry Tart and add purple rhinestones randomly.
4.  Stamp sentiment from the Big Words Happy Perfectly Clear Set on a strip of black paper with VersaMark Ink, emboss with White Embossing Powder and pop up on card.

Click on product picture to go to the Stampendous website.
    



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.



2 comments:

Bunny said...

I love this cute image and your beautiful card. This stamp has been well loved today as 3 of the DT members from House Mouse used it and all of y'all did a fabulous job. [Bunny]

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you Bunny 🙂