Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, March 4, 2019

Family


Hi my friends, I hope you had a wonderful weekend, mine was a fun crafty weekend especially since it was crazy cold here in Oklahoma when it feels like 4 degrees I don't leave!  I stayed in my house that is a home because of my family just like the sentiment from Stampendous says.  It's paired the Build a Wreath Die Set to give it a homey feel, here's how my card was made;

1.  Die cut the pieces from the Build A Wreath Die Set (leaves from green, bow from gold glitter paper) and build a wreath on decorative paper. Layer onto a white panel and glue to grey card.
2.  Glue on daisies and bow.
3.  Stamp sentiment from the Best Day Perfectly Clear Set onto a strip of white cardstock by inking Family with green and the rest with black, stamp then emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
4.  Layer sentiment to gray and glue to card.

Supplies
Stampendous
SSC1309 Best Day Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1007 Build A Wreath Die Set
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
STF082 Onyx Black VersFine Ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Decorative Paper, Glitter Paper- The Paper Studio
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Daisies
Mowed Lawn- Distress Ink


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.


No comments: