Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Hippo-Partymus!


Today on the Rubbernecker Blog, is my Hippo-Partymus card, this Hippo Set is adorable filled with hippos, accessories, and sayings.  As if that's not enough, there is also a matching Hippo Die Set available!

Here's how my card was made;

1.  The present from the Hippo Set was randomly stamped on a white cardstock panel with Picked Raspberry and Wild Honey.  It was then glued to a goldenrod colored card.
2. The watercolor panel was made by rubbing Picked Raspberry and Wild Honey inks on my craft mat, spritzed with water and laid a watercolor panel on top then lifted it up and let dry.
3.  The hippo and cake were stamped with black and embossed with clear embossing powder. It was colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens (wow is that a lot to type!) and cut out.
4.  The Hippo and cake were glued to the bottom of the watercolor panel and the lollipop was stamped with black and colored with a yellow pencil.
5.  The sentiment from the set was stamped on a white strip of cardstock with black ink and embossed with clear.  It was glued above the Hippo and three rhinestones were placed above that.
6.  The watercolor panel was then layered on decorative paper and glued to the card.
Follow Me- Stamp This
Twitter

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Rubbernecker Stamps.

No comments: