Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, July 30, 2018

Christmas Blessings


I made another card using the Delicate Snow Set from Stampendous and it has a completely different look than the one I made the other day (below).


Today's card was made by stamping each of the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and embossing with white. Then the stencil that comes with the set was placed over the snowflake, covering up the areas around it and Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress Inks were sponged on.
The sentiment was stamped on a white strip of cardstock with Faded Jeans ink and embossed with clear.  It was then layered onto a silver strip of paper.  The strip was then glued onto the snowflake panel, which was layered onto a silver panel and glued to a white card.


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

No comments: