Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Watercolor Birthday


Hi my stamping friends, I have a great pad of 6 x 6 paper from American Crafts, that I've never used and thought it was about time. I stamped it with the really pretty Fresh Peony Cling Stamp Set from Stampendous. I colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens (Kuretake ZIG - USA), I was worried it wouldn't blend well on the paper, but it did well and I like how it turned out. 
The sentiment comes with the set and I used a couple of the dies form the matching Fresh Peony Cutting Dies Set. Pink dots were added with Enamel Accents for just a little touch of something.

Did you know that you can share your projects made with Stampendous stamps on their Facebook page?  We'd love to see what you're making!! Just click HERE and take a look.




Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

No comments: