Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Margarita Birthday


It's Throw Back Thursday and I'm sharing a card that was made in October of last year, it's one of my favorites! This is how I like to celebrate my birthday :)  The stamps are by Rubbernecker Stamps, it uses the two-part Watercolor Margareta Glass, after the black outline stamp was used, the solid stamp was inked with Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass, and Faded Jeans Distress Inks and stamped over the lined image.  The glass stains and splatters were made with the Splatter Stains and the sentiment is from Best Friends Etc. Click on product names and it will take you directly to the item.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.




No comments: