Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, July 6, 2018

Happy Birthday


Look at these cute little mice, now they know how to eat a cupcake!!  Cupcake Happy from Stampendous was colored with Prisma colored pencils, then layered on decorative paper and glued to a purple card. The words come from the Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Set and it's packed full of words to celebrate almost any occasion, just take a look below.


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.




3 comments:

Charlene Stalker said...

Adorable card. Love the layout and the black and white background. Great coloring.

Jean said...

So cute! Love this set!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your adorable cupcake scene! Gorgeously colored!! Wish I had more of these House Mouse images to play with! They are always having such fun and it really cheers up my card recipients!