Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, July 13, 2018

New QSets From Stampendous


Stampendous has a new line of stamps called QSet, with matching dies are available.  The dies to these sets leave a little white edge, unlike their other dies and helps enhance the "cute" look. These stamps are made in the USA of Stampendous top quality materials.  You can watch the new video about these sets and dies HERE.  My card uses the Heavenly Kiddos Set and the Heavenly Kiddos Die Set.


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.




4 comments:

McStamper said...

Love your adorable card.

Mema802 said...

How cute. Love to see the other sets.

Jean said...

Simply darling!

sharon g said...

So adorable...