This week the Stampendous Design Team are sharing creations made with die sets. The die set used on my card is the Fitted Frames B Set, this set lets you create lots of luscious layers! Be sure to head over the the Stampendous Blog to see what the other Design Team Members have for you this week. The link is at the bottom of the page.
Here's how my card was made;
- Stamp Merry Greeting with VersaMark and emboss with PEARLustrre Champagne Embossing Powder.
- Die cut Merry Greeting using Fitted Frames B Set, layer onto a large gold frame and layer again onto a larger Fitted Frame that was cut from decorative paper. Set aside.
- Stamp a tan panel with Cling Winter Blizzard with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Sponge the edges of the tan panel with Antique Linen Ink and glue to a green card.
- Add a few dots of Bottle Green and Autumn Red Nuvo Crystal Drops around the sentiment.
Cling Winter Blizzard
Fitted Frames B Set
White Embossing Powder
Cardstock- White, Green, Tan
Zip Dry Glue-Beacon Adhesives
Nuvo Crystal Drops- Bottle Green, Autumn Red
Follow me, Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.