Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, July 28, 2018

To You And Yours



I love clean cards with a lot of white, the white makes a nice background for these Sterling Silver embossed snowflakes.  The snowflakes are from the Delicate Snow Set from Stampendous.  I used the matching Delicate Snow Die Set to cut them out.  Stampendous is out of the Die Sets but you can still get them at Amazon, here's a LINK.  The snowflakes were stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink and embossed with Sterling Silver Embossing Powder.  The sentiment is from the new Merry Words Perfectly Clear Set.  If you have a lot of Christmas cards to make this year, this is a great design to crank out in a short amount of time and it still has an elegant look.




Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.




No comments: