Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Toad-ally Awesome!


Do you have your cards made for Valentine's Day?  If not, here's a little inspiration for you.  I think this Frog On Lily Pad and sentiment Toad-Ally from Rubbernecker Stamps are adorable!  The frog is colored with Prisma Pencils and blended with Gamsol.  The sentiment is stamped in black and embossed with clear embossing powder.
Other product used is heart die from Sizzix, heart punch from The Paper Studio and I don't know who makes the banner die. Decorative and glitter paper is by The Paper Studio.

You can follow me, Stamp This on



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.

No comments: