Hi everyone, brrrr, it's 20 degrees here this morning but my card reminds me what is right around the corner, Spring! I paired the Coneflower Set with a sentiment from the Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous, to make a bright and cheery card.
1. Stamp Coneflower and leaves on white cardstock, color with pencils and use matching dies to cut, set aside.
2. Rub green and blue inks on a craft mat, spritz with water and lay a watercolor paper panel on top. Remove and set aside to dry.
3. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and die cut using Fitted Frames Dies. Also diecut from blue cardstock.
4. Randomly ink Crackle Rubber Stamp with Salty Ocean and stamp on the watercolor piece.
5. Layer onto a white panel and glue to a blue card.
6. Glue all pieces to the card.
Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Set
Crackle Rubber Stamp
Mixed Media White Paper
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Distress Inks- Tumbled Glass, Crushed Olive, Salty Ocean
Follow Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.