Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Butterfly Dreams Box


 I'm up on the Rubbernecker Blog today with this cute treat box.  I decided to make this to play along with the Rubberneck Stamps Challenge #27, Anything But A Card.  The box is a decorated kraft color box using the Butterflies Are Free Set to decorate a tag that was sponged with Twisted Citron and Wilted Violet Distress Inks. The butterfly was then stamped once on the violet and once on the citron with matching inks.  It was then over stamped with the a sentiment from the set with black ink.  The Butterfly was stamped with black and embossed with clear embossing powder.  It was then die cut using the matching Butterflies Are Free Die Set and layered onto a purple die cut piece.  The butterfly was stamped on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens, I find the Zigs blend the best on the Strathmore paper. Crushed Grape Nuvo Crystal Drops were randomly added for interest.

You can follow me, Stamp This on



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.

No comments: