Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, February 2, 2018

Everyone Wishes




Welcome to the last day of the Stampendous Spring Border Die Set week. 


I'm sharing a card made primarily with dies except for the sentiment.  It has a crisp, clean and neat look plus is quick and easy to make so you might as well make several at one time!

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Everyone Wishes on white cardstock with black ink and emboss with clear.
2.  Die cut using Fitted Frames A Set and layer onto a larger purple frame.  Glue onto a green frame and set aside.
3.  Die cut the bottom of a white panel using a die from the Spring Boarder Die Set, glue to a purple card and pop up sentiment.
4.  Add Dot Sparklers around the sentiment.

Supplies
Stampendous
F241 Everyone Wishes
DCP1009 Spring Boarder Die Set
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
EPA50 Heat Tool

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- Wildflower, Mint Julep
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adheives


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.







11 comments:

Jean said...

What a delicate border! So prettY!

Linda BL said...

Love the heart boxer. Really dresses up the card!

Jeanne Beam said...

Beautiful card. Love the heart border. Thanks for sharing...

Greta said...

Love the sentiment & oh wow--that border die can really make a card!

Beckie Williams said...

That border die makes the card. It is simply beautiful!!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering! Love the design of the border die you used. So many pretty designs in the set!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love how you showcased the new die
set on your pretty card.

sammi said...

Another wonderful card, Jamie! Gorgeous color combo and I just love the way you have made the sentiment your focal point. The heart window die adds such a a nice touch of elegance

Sammibug aka Samantha Houp aka Sammi

Sue D said...

So pretty. I like this color combo.
Sue in Ohio

Mary Holshouser said...

Pretty border.
Will be great for the valentine
cards. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(t)yahoo(dot)com
Illinois

Tracey Magner said...

WoW, your card is so beautiful, I love how the die looks, the heart is so pretty and I love your colors. Thanks for sharing, Tracey Magner