Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, February 19, 2018

Great Big Happy


Stampendous has a new line of Brushed and Great Big Greetings stamps that have become my new favorites.  I love the font plus the Great Big Greetings is a stamp that you stamp once and done!  


Be sure to stop by the Stampendous Blog (link at the bottom), to see what the other Design Team Members have for you today.

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Great Big Happy on white cardstock with black ink and color with Prisma Pencils.
2.  Randomly apply Turquoise Dot Sparklers.
3.  Die cut a border using the Spring Border Dies from black paper and thread with green ribbon.  Glue to the bottom of the panel.
4.  Glue panel to a blue card

Stampendous
Supplies
W199 Great Big Happy
AC672HSQ Turquoise Dot Sparklers
Spring Border Dies
VersaFine Onyx Black

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Ribbon
Prisma Colored Pencils and Blender
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.






2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Awesome card!!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love that big sentiment and the ribbon-laced border too! Pretty card!