If you don't have the right color of background paper for your project, no problem just make it! I used a stencil from Stampendous and sprays to make a background that matched my flowers. I'm entering this in the Simon Says Stamp challenge "In My Garden," wish me luck!
1. Place the Southwest Stencil on a white panel and spray with Picked Raspberry and Marmalade sprays.
2. Place different sizes of Fitted Frames Dies on the sprayed panel and run through your die cut machine.
3. Layer pieces on a white panel and glue down.
4. Stamp sentiment in the center with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
5. Glue to an orange card.
6. Stamp flowers and butterfly on watercolor paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
7. Color with Zig pens and cut out.
8. Apply glue to the white edges of the flowers and sprinkle with glitter. Glue to card as shown.
M332 In The Bloom
SSC1255 Happy Birds
DWLJ807 Southwest Stencil
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
EPA50 Heat Tool
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Distress Spray- Picked Raspberry, Marmalade
Quickie Glue Pen
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)