Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, February 5, 2018

New Curios Collection


Stampendous has a new line of stamps called CURIOS, that have a wonderful colored label on the it to help inspire you.  They also look nice in your creative space, even when you don't clean up.


My card was made with CURIOS Butterfly Sketch and colored with Prisma pencils. It was stamped on a white panel with black ink then an craft knife was used to cut out the wings but not the body.  The wings were curled around my finger before gluing the panel to a blue card.  But before it was glued to the card, leaves were sponged around the butterfly using the Fern Frond Stencil and Peeled Paint Distress Ink.   For the sentiment, I used the Funky Alphabet Perfectly Clear Set and embossed it with a beautiful shimmery embossing powder called Green Tinsel.  After Peeled Painted was splattered on the panel, it was then glued to the card.  A frame was die cut using one of the Fitted Frames Sets and glued over the sentiment.


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.






11 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Such a lovely card. I love this butterfly stamp.

Donna Ellis said...

The new curios stamps are fabulous! I especially love the colors you've used.

Marianne C said...

Very cool stamps and lovely sample.

Jean said...

So fun! Love the stamp and card!

barbara macaskill said...

Stunning! The butterfly is my favorite Curios and I just might have to buy a few of them to set up a little scene for when I am not using the Stamps!
Your card is Lovely! TFS!

sharon g said...

I love how simple the design is--it allows for lots of ways to color. NICE

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Jamie, your sweet card is so perfectly colored and gorgeous!! Love it!! Am so enamored with these adorable curio stamps!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love to use butterflies on my cards.
this whimsical butterfly will look great
on the card and on my craft table.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Illinois

Tracey Magner said...

So adorable, I have never heard of these before but I am really loving these. Thank you, Tracey Magner

McStamper said...

Beautiful butterfly. Love the card.

Sue D said...

So pretty. I like your coloring.