1. Scribble blue and green markers on blending palette, spritz with water and lay a piece of glossy paper, glossy side down on palette. Rub, remove and let dry. Re-spritz and make another piece.
2. Stamp Sherlock Cat on colored glossy paper with Archival ink and let dry.
3. Color Sherlock Cat with markers and blender pen.
4. Color Square Illusions with a green marker and stamp on the second piece of glossy paper. Layer both pieces and set aside.
5. Ink only the "The Dog Did It" with a brown marker and randomly stamp all over a tan square card.
6. Emboss Aged Teal Embossing Enamel here and there on the card by heating from underneath so it doesn't blow away.
7. Glue pieces to card and add Geo Sparklers.
Stampendous-Stamps- Sherlock Cat, Square Illusion, Class A'Peels- Geo Shape Sparklers, Embossing Powder- Aged Teal Embossing Enamel
Tombow- Xtreme Permanent Adhesive, Dual Brush Pens Landscape Palette, Blending Pen & Blending Palette.
Follow my blog (in the right column) and get e-mail notifications.
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram- stampthis
Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog