Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Dog Did It!

Today we are continuing with our Stampendous and Tombow colaboration.  For this card I used markers on glossy paper, here is what was done.

1.  Scribble blue and green markers on blending palette, spritz with water and lay a piece of glossy paper, glossy side down on palette.  Rub, remove and let dry. Re-spritz and make another piece.
2.  Stamp Sherlock Cat on colored glossy paper with Archival ink and let dry.
3.  Color Sherlock Cat with markers and blender pen.
4.  Color Square Illusions with a green marker and stamp on the second piece of glossy paper.  Layer both pieces and set aside.
5.  Ink only the "The Dog Did It" with a brown marker and randomly stamp all over a tan square card.
6. Emboss Aged Teal Embossing Enamel here and there on the card by heating from underneath so it doesn't blow away.
7.  Glue pieces to card and add Geo Sparklers.

Supplies
Stampendous-Stamps- Sherlock Cat, Square Illusion, Class A'Peels- Geo Shape Sparklers, Embossing Powder- Aged Teal Embossing Enamel
Tombow- Xtreme Permanent Adhesive, Dual Brush Pens Landscape Palette, Blending Pen & Blending Palette.

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column) and get e-mail notifications.
Follow on Instagram- stampthis

Stampendous
 

29 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love how your ink blended to create a terrific BG!

maggiej said...

love the glossy card effect!

Kailash said...

A very cute and funny card!

Unknown said...

I love, love, love this card...sooo darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute cat card!

snazzyjj said...

Looks like we get a double helping of you today. Love the cat card and so does my cat Snazzy.

barbara macaskill said...

This card is purr-fect!! Must get one of the blending palettes!!! I am really digging the effects that can be created with it!!! TFS!

Heather said...

Very cute card~!

seau said...

What an adorable cat card. I love all the textures you have on your card. Visually stimulating.

Barbara said...

I love this stamp and the really cute card you created with it. The colors are wonderful!

KFlaherty said...

Precious cat card.

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Lea said...

Very cool!! Love the splash of blue!

Unknown said...

I agree...cute card

Sabrina said...

Very cute card!!

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Love the whole look.

Janis said...

Well, of course the dog did it!! At least that's what my 20 cats say abt our poor outnumbered dog. Ha!
Love your background effect and that wacky detective cat image!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Rozy said...

Cute stamp and great card!

Unknown said...

Haha fun card! If only we had a dog.... :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a funny image! I love it!

Colorado Crafter said...

Being a cat owner, I love this stamp!!!! Fantastic card!!!

Yolanda said...

Super cute!!
US address

TSaunders said...

I think my son loves this more than me! He saw me looking at this post & said I should try to make it. I think I will let him try it since he likes to craft & loves dogs.

Sue D said...

this is so cute and fun!
Sue in Ohio

Katie said...

Awesome card! I love the effect of the blue and green, and your background looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Anonymous said...

Love this card. Bear isn't happy that she's being blamed for doing something bad, but she enjoyed the card too.

Iris said...

Love the blended ink and the cat is hilarious.
isoscia at aol dot com

SouthernMrs said...

Too cute!

Robin B. said...

What an adorable card, love the colors! Thanks for sharing.