Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Easter Is A Time For Inspiration

This week the Stampendous Designers are posting cards and crafts with an inspirational Easter theme, so today I have a card for you.  If you missed my Easter inspirational altered mini composition book on Tuesday, you can see it HERE.

1.  Stamp Bouquet Kiddo in black on white paper and color with watercolor pencils then layer onto black paper.
2.  Stamp saying from Hope Verses clear set  in black onto pink paper, layer onto green then onto black paper that has been die cut using Spellbinder dies.  Using a white Gelly Roll pen put dots on green paper.
3.  Using the stencil from the Jumbo Cling Top Hat Snowman set sponge dots with white Brilliance ink onto a kraft colored card.
4.  Layer a strip of decorative paper onto black, mount pieces to card as shown and add rhinestones.

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis

Stampendous

3 comments:

Janelle Stollfus said...

Super cute! I love the combination of Kiddo and sentiment.

Stampendous said...

Awww... perfect combination of images, Jamie! What a sweet card to share with someone you love this Easter! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Unknown said...

So stinkin' cute!