Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Let Your Inner Diva Shine Through...


 
This week the Stampendous Design Team is sharing HappyHopper projects with you.
Today I used this cute Diva Hopper stamp because it reminds me of my daughter Melanie, when she was little. She would dress up in my heels, with a purse and it was so adorable as is this stamp!

The image was colored with pencils and Pink Encrusted Jewels were added at the bottom.  The thing to rememer with the Encrusted Jewels is to heat it from underneath your paper so it doesn't blow away.  On the right side two lines were scored just to add a little something, then layered on papers,  tied with pink May Arts ribbon and mounted to a card using Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 Glue.

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis

Stampendous
 
And just a heads up next week Stampendous will be Blog Hopping with Tombow so you will want to stop by to see what is in store!!  So you don't forget you can subscribe to my blog in the right colum,  you will get e-mail up dates.
 
Are you a winner from last weeks Blog Hop with Stampendous and Faber-Castell?  Here is the Stampendous link to see if you are!
 

No comments: