Today I stamped on vellum and colored with markers on the back. Here is how it was done.
1. Stamp Zinnia 3 times on vellum with Versamark ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
2. Turn image over and color on the back starting with the darkest color first and the edge, then blend with the lighter color in the middle and finally blend to the opposite edge with the blender pen. Color one with the two greens, one with the two browns and one in blue.
Dark brown (on back)
Add medium brown
Blender pen to blend out (still the back)
Turn the image over to the front and you have this nice soft muted look!
3. Cut out and set aside.
4. Cut white cardstock to 5 1/4" x 5 1/4", die cut a rectangle in the upper left corner and dry emboss with a folder.
5. Lightly sponge the raised surface with meadow ink and glue to a 51/2" square card.
6. Stamp Flower Path (except for the last line) in the rectangle cut out with black.
7. Glue cut out flowers to the bottom right using tape runner. I was very happy that the Xtreme Permanent Adhesive didn't show through the vellum!
Stampendous- Stamps- Flower Path, Zinnia, Embossing Powder- White, Class A'Peel Stickers- Dot Sparklers Turquoise Holographic
Tombow- Dual Brush Pens Landscape Palette, Blender Pen, Xtreme Permanent Adhesive
Inks- VersaMark, Tuxedo Black Memento, Meadow Adirondack
Plus- Embossing Folder, Rectangle Die
Be sure to go to the Stampendous Blog to see what other designers are posting today...the link is below.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog