Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm Ready For Spring Flowers!


This week the Stampendous Design Team is sharing flowers to celebrate Spring.  Today I have a card made using Delicate Daisy, Say It Today and Rattan Weave.  Here is how it was  made.

1.  Stamp Delicate Daisy on white paper with black ink, color with watercolor pencils, sponge edges with Walnut Stain ink and curl the upper right corner.
2.  Layer onto a light blue panel stamped several times with Rattan Weave  using Tea Dye ink.
3.  Wrap the bottom with green and cream ribbons and mount to a tan card that has the edges sponged, with foam squares.
4.  Stamp sentiment from the Say It Today set with Sepia ink, cut into a banner shape, sponge edges and pop up on the card.
5.  Apply a Dot Sparkler on the left of banner and pearls to the right corner of the blue panel.
 
Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis

Stampendous
 
A giveaway is coming up soon, to be sure you don't miss it you can subscribe to my blog for e-mail notifications when anything new is posted!  You'll find it towards the top of the right column.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Jamie.

Lea said...

Beautiful card, Jamie! I love the blue with the cream ribbon and the additional leafy ribbon at the bottom!