Welcome to the Stampendous and Faber-Castell Blog Hop!!!! You have until Sunday to comment for your chance to win fabulous prizes!!
2. Color flower with Paper Crafter Crayons in Neutrals.
3. Sponge peeled paint Distress Ink over and around image, then lightly buff with a paper towel.
4. You may need to recolor some of your flower.
5. Emboss corners with Aged Green Embossing Enamel, layer onto black paper, tie with May Arts ribbon and mount to a goldenrod card.
6. Stamp sentiment from the Say It Today set with Versamark and emboss with white embossing powder.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog
Visit the the other designers!
Jamie Martin (me)