Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Honey Doo Crafts New Release


Today I have another card made with Honey Doo Crafts New Release, Fleur Set.  These flowers and leaves are so pretty and you can arrange them so many ways. 

The background was made by randomly stamping watercolor paper with flowers and leaves from the set with VersaMark Ink and embossing with white embossing powder.  Then the Direct to Paper technique was used by rubbing Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress Inks directly over the embossed background.  Water was spritzed on the inks so they blend, this was set aside to dry.  A flower and two leaves were stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, embossed with clear and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  These were cut out, the flower petals were curled and glued to a black circle.  White dots were added around the flower and the circle was glued to the watercolored panel, this was layered onto a black panel and glued to a white card.  A Sentiment was stamped and embossed on black paper, then glued to the bottom of the card.

Follow me, Stamp This

Instagram


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Honey Doo Crafts.







No comments: