Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, September 17, 2018

Bloom Of Good Health



Did you know flu season is right around the corner?  So now is a good time to make a few get well soon cards to have on hand.  Today I have a card with a background made using the Round Doily Metal Stencil from Stampendous.  It was sponged with green Distress Inks then stamped with In the Bloom  also from Stampendous using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.  A strip of Washi Tape was added down the side, then the panel was layered onto a larger black panel and glued to a white card.

Be sure to share your creations made with Stampendous stamps on their Stampendous! Fans Facebook Page, we'd love to see what you're making with our stamps!!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.






2 comments:

sharon g said...

Good idea. We know it is coming...

Mary Holshouser said...

Pretty card. The colors are
relaxing and will soothe the
person receiving the card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
IL