Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, September 3, 2018

Carnation Card


Hi friends, here's another card using new release stamps from Honey Doo Crafts.  It uses the Carnations Set and Paint Splodges Set.  I really love how the Carnation Set has open lined carnations and bold stems, that way you can stamp the stems with green ink, I used Olympia Green VersaFine Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Next, I stamped and embossed the carnations on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, cut out and popped them up on the stems.  For the background, I used a stamp from the Paint Splodges Set, inked with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink and stamped on a white cardstock panel.  This was then layered onto a larger green panel and glued to a purple card.  I think this color combination is oh so pretty!

Follow me, Stamp This

Instagram


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Honey Doo Crafts.




1 comment:

Keni said...

Absolutely love the color scheme!