Here's how I made my card;
1. The pumpkin scarecrow was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, embossed with clear embossing powder and die cut.
2. The sign was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink, embossed with white embossing powder. Then the words were stamped on the sign and embossed, same as above. Cut out.
3. The tree was diecut from black cardstock, Spooky was diecut from purple cardstock and set aside.
4. A watercolor panel was made by smooshing a watercolor paper panel into Spiced Marmalade and Ripe Persimmon Distress Inks on a craft mat.
5. Once dry the watercolor panel was glued to a purple panel then onto a black card.
6. The diecut pieces and the sign were glued to the panel, then a strip of layered paper was glued at the bottom and the pumpkin scarecrow was glued on.
Follow me, Stamp This
Affiliate and Product Disclosure