Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Sassy Travels



This Sassy Travel Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous is just the cutest!  I like using a black silhouette against a watercolored background, it really pops.  Stampendous has another super cute silhouette set, Sassy City that I've linked up for you to take a look at.

Here's how my card was made;
1.  To make the watercolor background use a long rectangle acrylic block and rub Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey inks directly on the block, spritz with water and stamp it on a white cardstock panel.  Let dry.
2.  Stamp the Paris scene and the stars from the Sassy Travel Perfectly Clear Set with Onyx Black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
3.  Place a thin strip of double sided tape at the top and bottom of the watercolor area, sprinkle with Gold Micro Glitter and wipe off any excess.
4.  Stamp the image and Bonjour below the Paris scene with Onyx Black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
5.  Glue to a black panel and then to a pink card.

Stampendous
SSC1280 Sassy Travel Perfectly Clear Set
MG02 Gold Micro Glitter
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
Zip Dry Glue-Beacon Adhesives
Double Sided Thin Tape
Cardstock- White, Black, Pink
Distress Inks-Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.









No comments: