Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Curly Balloons and Frame


Today I'm sharing a birthday card using the new Birthday Balloons and Curly Cue Frame from Rubbernecker Stamps.  The frame and font on the sentiment go so well together and it makes for a quick and easy card.  Both stamps are stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and embossed with clear.  The Birthday Balloons are colored with watercolor pencils to achieve a nice shading.  Several colors of sequins are randomly glued using Art Glitter Glue.  The panel is layered on a black panel and glued to a purple card.

Did you know that Rubbernecker Stamps has a Challenge Blog called Rubbernecker Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog?   You can upload your creations made with Rubbernecker Stamps to be eligible to win prizes!  Be sure to take a look, enter and possibly win!! Good Luck :)

Follow Stamp This
Twitter

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Rubbernecker Stamps.