Today I'm sharing a card made with the Big Words Happy Perfectly Clear Set. I love the mixture of fonts and sizes. The other Stampendous Design Team Members have projects made with the Big Words sets so you will want to be sure to go to the Stampendous Blog (link at the bottom) and check them out!
Here's how my card was made; 1. Paint the center of a watercolor panel with water.
2. Paint the wet panel with a wet brush using Distress Ink re-inkers and let dry.
3. Stamp Happy in the center of the panel with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. Use Fitted Frames to die cut a frame from white cardstock and glue over Happy.
5. Stamp sentiment on a black strip of paper with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder. Glue below the frame.
6. Randomly add Silver Dot Sparklers.
7. Layer onto a black panel and glue to a green card made from Bo Bunny paper.
SSC1282 Big Words Happy
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
EP100 White Embossing Powder
Bo Bunny Paper
Zip Dry Glue
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
Distress Ink-Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Marmalade
Follow Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.