Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Pretty Upcycled Paper Bag Card


Hi, today I'm up on the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog with this card made using a brown grocery bag.  To make it I cut a piece of the bag, crumpled it up and stamped on it using the Leaves Set with VersaMark Ink and embossed with white.  It's layered on a white card stamped with Splatter Stains Set in Antique Linnen.  For a pop of color purple ribbon is tied around the card and the Idiots Happen sentiment is stamped on purple paper and white embossed.  

Follow Stamp This

Instagram


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Rubbernecker Stamps.

No comments: