Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Foxy Friend


I'm up on the Rubbernecker Blog with a card made using the super cute new Fox Set, here's what the set looks like.


The fox is colored with watercolor pencils and layered on leaves cut from the new Small Leaf Group Die. Everything is layered onto a green panel, then a larger white panel and glued to a pink card.



The sentiment from the set, was stamped on the white panel. The green panel layered on top of the white was die cut with the Nested Circle Stitch Die Set.

For a touch of sparkle, a few sequins were added, they were glued down with Art Glitter Glue. 

Follow Stamp This

Instagram

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Rubbernecker Stamps.

1 comment:

newbie85 said...

Sweet card!!! Love it!