Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Hello My Friend



Stampendous has a couple new silhouette stamp sets that are sassy and fun.  Today I'm using the Sassy City Perfectly Clear set paired with the Greeting Galore Perfectly Clear Set.  Using these two sets is a quick and easy way to let your friends know you're thinking of them.
Here's how my card was made;

1.  Stamp bold swoosh stamp from Greeting Galore on a white panel with Twisted Citron, Crack Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass.
2.  Stamp words from the same set in black over the swoosh stamps.
3.  Stamp girl with dog from the Sassy City Perfectly Clear Set at the bottom of the panel with black ink and emboss with clear powder.
4.  Glue a black and white strip of decorative paper to the left side of panel.
5.  Color Silver Dot Sparklers with a Spectrum Noir alcohol marker #GG3 and randomly apply to the card.
6.  Glue to a larger black panel and mount to a blue card.

Stampendous
SSC1281 Greeting Galore Perfectly Clear Set
SSC1279 Sassy City Perfectly Clear Set
AC672HSS Silver Dot Sparklers
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
EPA50 Heat Tool

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
Distress Ink- Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Trumbled Glass
Spectrum Noir GG3

Be sure to stop by the Stampendous Blog to see what the other Design Team Members have shared this week!




Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

7 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, that's a really cute card! Love the colors and the strip of
B&W stripe. These new silhouette sets are lovely.

cghundley said...

This stamp set is
so fun and your
card looks great!
Carla from Utah

Jean said...

I think this is one of my faves! Great set! Cute card!

FD91354 said...

Cute card.. These are such fun and cheery images! They look like there are so many different options for using them! Love!

craftymom205 said...

Great card.

Denise Bryant said...

Love that fun silhouette design!

sharon g said...

What a nice pairing! So cute.