Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

You're Fabulous


The Stampendous Design Team will be sharing cards made using the Spring Border Die Set from Stampendous all week long.  


I paired one with Blossom Trio to add a little interest on the side of the card but there are so many ways to use them. Get more ideas and see what the other Stampendous Designers have for you today by clicking HERE.

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Blossom Trio on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
2.  Use a corner rounder on two of the corners and layer onto a pink panel and set aside.
3.  Die cut a strip of green paper using a stencil from the Spring Border Die Set. Glue to a purple panel, layer onto white paper and glue to a green card.
4.  Glue Blossom Trio onto card diagonally.
5.  Stamp sentiment on a green strip of paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.  Pop up on card and add a Violet Dot Sparkler.

Supplies
Stampendous
Q235 Blossom Trio
SSC1278 Flamingo Messages
DCP1009 Spring Border Die Set
AC672HSV Dot Sparklers Violet
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
3D Foam Squares Adhesives by 3L
Corner Rounder


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.






13 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Great card

Linda BL said...

Love how you used the new die on the edge of the card. Pairs very nicely with the lavender flowers. Great card!

Jean said...

So pretty!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the mix of colors.
Running the die down the side of the
card is a great idea.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
lIllinois

Greta said...

Love your color combo & how you used that beautiful border die!

Beckie Williams said...

Your card is incredible. I am in love with the new dies!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your card is gorgeous! I think this is my favorite
die of the set. Maybe. lol

Denise Bryant said...

Love the border dies! They add a great look to a card! Great designs!

Tracey Magner said...

Hi Jamie, I love your card,it is very Beautiful. I love the colors you used and I also loved the way you used the new die. Thanks for sharing with us. Tracey Magner

Sue D said...

Great design and colors.

sharon g said...

The subtle hearts are very cute. Nice card

Jeanne Beam said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing...

sammi said...

Such a pretty card! Love your color palette and fun use of the die. Thank you for the creative inspiration!

Sammibug aka Samantha Houp aka Sammi