The Stampendous Design Team will be sharing cards made using the Spring Border Die Set from Stampendous all week long.
I paired one with Blossom Trio to add a little interest on the side of the card but there are so many ways to use them. Get more ideas and see what the other Stampendous Designers have for you today by clicking HERE.
1. Stamp Blossom Trio on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
2. Use a corner rounder on two of the corners and layer onto a pink panel and set aside.
3. Die cut a strip of green paper using a stencil from the Spring Border Die Set. Glue to a purple panel, layer onto white paper and glue to a green card.
4. Glue Blossom Trio onto card diagonally.
5. Stamp sentiment on a green strip of paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Pop up on card and add a Violet Dot Sparkler.
Q235 Blossom Trio
SSC1278 Flamingo Messages
DCP1009 Spring Border Die Set
AC672HSV Dot Sparklers Violet
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
3D Foam Squares Adhesives by 3L
Follow Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.