Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Watercolored Flowers


Today I have a card made with  Honey Doo Crafts stamps, I've used Spring Flowers, Spring Flowers Die and Hopeful and Happy Quotes.  

The Spring Flowers were stamped and embossed on watercolor paper, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and die cut.  The sentiment was stamped in black and embossed with clear embossing powder.  A strip of decorative paper was glued to the bottom of a white card, the flowers and leaves were glued and popped up over the seam. It's as simple at that!

Honey Doo Crafts will be on a U.K. craft channel, Hochanda November 10th, be sure to tune in.  You can even watch it online if you don't live in the U.K., just click HERE to find out how.  There's a list of upcoming shows or you can watch past shows.  I wish we had this here in the U.S.!

Have a creative day!

Follow me, Stamp This
on
Instagram


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Honey Doo Crafts.



2 comments:

Jean said...

Such a pretty card!

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you so much Jean ☺