Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, November 26, 2018

Valentine's Hearts


I know it's still November but your Christmas cards should already be done, so why let those hands be idle?  Get started on Valentine's Day cards, Anniversary cards or Wedding cards!  This week I'm sharing two cards made with the Wings Die Set from Stampendous and you'll be surprised both cards were made using the same die set.  I really love this delicate heart die, it's so pretty and elegant.

Here's how my card was made;

1.  Die cut hearts from the Wings Die Set from kraft and pink glitter paper and glue to a white panel that has been splattered with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
Wings Die Set

2.  Run a strip of kraft colored cardstock through a paper crimper and glue to the white panel below the hearts.
3.  Stamp the sentiment from the Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Set with Sepia VersaFine Ink on a white strip of paper.

4.  Glue sentiment to the kraft strip of cardstock and add a pink glitter heart.
5.  Layer the white panel onto a kraft panel and glue to a pink card.


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

No comments: