Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, December 10, 2018

Sparkle With Joy


Believe it or not, I still have a few Christmas cards to share this week!  I hope you all have yours made and mailed out!

Today's card uses stamps from Stampendous, I've used the 6" x 6" stamp Winter Blizzard.  This stamp is unique because the large snowflake pops out!!!  So I was able to stamp it without the large snowflake with VersaMark Ink and emboss with really pretty and glittery Vintage Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder.  I then stamped the snowflake with VersaMark Ink and embossed with Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder.

Oh if you could see it in person, it really sparkles!! Be sure to check out my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/stampthis/ and I'll post a video in my story so you can hopefully see what I see.

Joy is from the Merry Words Perfectly Clear Set and was stamped with VersaMark Ink and embossed with Vintage Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder.  The little snowflakes were punched out of glitter paper.

I got the sketch idea from Mojo Monday 504, Julee has bi-weekly sketch challenges... so much fun!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a beautiful card! Love the frosty blues. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!