Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, November 11, 2018

You're Unstoppable



Honey Doo Crafts has some beautiful stamps and matching dies that make creating pretty cards so easy.  For this card, I used the Spring Flowers set with the Spring Flowers Dies set.  It's colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers on watercolor paper and layer on a panel stenciled with the Brick Wall Stencil and brown ink.  The sentiment is from the Hopeful and Happy Quotes which is stamped in black and embossed with clear embossing powder.

Follow me, Stamp This

Instagram


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Honey Doo Crafts.

No comments: