Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year's Eve to all you crafty fanatics, you've made it through another year of creativity!  My last card of the year is a bright floral card using Honey Doo Crafts Cherry Blossom Stamps and matching Die Set.  The purple flowers were stamped on a long rectangle watercolor panel with VersaMark Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Color the two flowers with Zig Clean Color Clear Brush Markers.

Stamp the flower one more time and the leaves the same as above on a separate piece of watercolor paper.  Color this one with pink Zigs, the leaves with green and use the matching dies to die cut.  Pop these up on the flower panel, layer onto black then onto decorative paper and glue to a black card. 

Stamp sentiment from the Mini Sentiments Stamp Set on a white strip of paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Glue to card and add a pink rhinestone.

Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve and I'll see you back here tomorrow!!!!!

Follow me, Stamp This




No comments: