Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween- Whimsy Stamps Winner!!


Happy Halloween!! Here is my final post for Whimsy Stamps as a Guest Designer, it was so much fun playing along with the 31 Nights of Halloween, I hope you all enjoyed it. For this card I used the Frankenstein Schmutz stamp set and Frankenstein Schmutz Dies, the bats were diecut using the Dracula Bite Me Die Set.

The winner of the Whimsy Stamps $20 Gift Certificate is...
Susan Smith!!
Congratulations! Please leave your email in the comments section and we will get that to you!



1 comment:

Susan Smith said...

Yay! My email is susan6169@hotmail.com
Thank you so much. :D