Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Gardeners of Our Souls Slimline Card


Happy 2022, I hope you all are having a good start to the year!  Today I have a card made with a new slimline stamp from Stampendous, Slim Pop Blooms.  If they aren't in your local stamp/scrap store, they should be soon!!

I colored the flowers with Prisma Colored Pencils and then shadowed around the top of them with blue decorative chalk using a flat brush.
It was then layered onto a pink card using PrintWorks Cardstock.
A sentiment from the True Friends Perfectly Clear Set, was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and "Friends" was outlined with a pink pencil, layer onto a pink circle and popped up using adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous


 

No comments: