Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, December 27, 2021

Clean, Simple, Quick Cards


Here are a couple of clean, simple and quick cards that are packed with color to end the year.
I used the flower die from the Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set from Stampendous with green cardstock from the Succulent Cardstock pack and pink and purple cardstock from the Floral Cardstock pack from PrintWorks


Once the floral pieces were die-cut and glued to the white panel, the panel was die-cut with a die from the new Deckle set from Stampendous that will be available in few days, and then layered onto other die-cut panels.
The sentiments from the Spring Sayings and Brushed Messages Perfectly Clear Stamp Sets, that were stamped with black ink on white cardstock.


Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous



 

No comments: