Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Friends are Always in My Heart



Stamp the flower and stem from the Summer Bloom Set with Color Fuse Ink sets #1, #5 and #10, there are layering directions in all of the layered stamp sets.
Die-cut the images using the coordinating Summer Bloom Die Set and set aside.


Die-cut white cardstock using the Lattice Cover Die and layer this to purple decorative paper that's the same size.


Die-cut silver cardstock using the Stacked Butterflies, you'll have extras to use on other projects, I keep my extras in the bag with the die.


Now it's time to put it all together.  Glue one flower and stem to the left side of the card and pop up the second flower and stem using 3D Foam Squares.
The butterflies wings were curved and only the body was glued to the card and foam squares were placed under the wings to keep them up.
Self-adhesive pink pearls were added to the body.
The sentiment from the set was stamped on white cardstock and layered onto black cardstock, then popped up on the card.
A small butterfly was added to the corner of the sentiment.






Click on the products below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

No comments: