Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

A House-Mouse Birthday


Have you seen all of the House-Mouse Designs that Stampendous has in their new catalog?!  They are oh my gosh so cute!  I like them on my cards but not in my house hahahaha.

Here's how my card was made-

  1. I stamped the Birthday Cupcake on white card stock with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and colored it with Prisma Colored Pencils.
  2. I used a brick stencil to add bricks in the background.  I didn't do any masking, I was just careful and it worked out!
  3. The panel was layered onto blue cardstock and mounted to a white panel measuring 
  4. 4" x 5 1/4".
  5. Place two of Extreme Double-Sided Tape above and below the image as shown. Remove the liner of the wider tape, sprinkle with embossing powder from the Mermaid Sea 5-Jar Embossing Powder Kit and emboss. Remove the liner of the thinner tape, sprinkle with another color from the Kit and emboss.
  6. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock that has been stenciled with bricks, with black ink.
  7. Use the oval die from the  POP Frame Die Set to die-cut the sentiment and layer it on green cardstock that was cut using a die from the same set.
  8. Pop the sentiment up on the card with foam squares.
Be sure to share your projects made with Stampendous products on the Stampendous! Fans Facebook page, we'd love to see what you're making!!

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous


 

No comments: