Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Listening is a Precious Gift


Here is a quick and easy way to make a beautiful card by making your background and added a sentiment.
To make the card-

  •  I repeatedly stamped the background stamp with VersaMark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder on white cardstock until the panel was filled.  
  • I then used a brush to brush on yellow and orange inks and blended the colors into each other.  
  • This panel was then layered onto a larger black panel, then a larger white panel before being glued to and orange card.
  • Black and white twine was wrapped around the card three times.

  • Stamp the sentiment from the From My Heart Perfectly Clear Set on white cardstock with black ink and cut out using the Fitted Frames B Set and layer onto black cardstock that was also cut using the same set.
  • Layer these two pieces and pop up on the card using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook adhesives by 3L.
  • To finish off the card, randomly add enamel dots.


     

Have a creative day and follow me on 


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous





No comments: