Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

We're Friends!


Hi there, here's a House-Mouse card today so everyone can have their daily dose of cuteness.  This stamp is called Mousse Mice from Stampendous and they have so many more cute ones too!!

I colored the Mousse Mice with Prisma Colored Pencils then added Shabby Green Embossing Enamel at the bottom and heated it from underneath so it wouldn't blow off.
To add shading around the image, green decorative chalk was used with a flat brush.


This was then layered onto a pink panel and popped up on a card with a band of decorative paper layered on a larger pink strip that has the top and bottom die-cut using Spring Borders Cutting Die Set.
Have a creative day!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous





No comments: