Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Coffee Frame Week


This week the Stampendous Design Team's sharing cards made with the Coffee Frame Perfectly Clear Set.  This is a great set because the design work is done for you with the coffee cup and frame being one stamp and the set is filled with sentiments that fit perfectly in the frame.


My card was stamped with Sepia VersaMark Ink, embossed with Clear Embossing Powder and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.  A few sequins were randomly glued to the card using Nuvo Glue and glitter washi tape was also used.
Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous




2 comments:

Linda BL said...

The colors you used in your card are perfect for a coffee themed card. It also has the right amount of bling!

sharon g said...

I like the coffee beans on the table. I can almost smell them :)