These little Ice Cream Crazy mice sure do look happy eating their ice cream, I'd like to join them!
2. Use the Picasso Metal Shield to create clouds with blue ink.
3. Sprinkle Vintage Pink Tinsel Embossing Powder on the bottom of the card. 4. Us a brush to brush off the embossing powder from the image.
5. Heat powder from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
6. Glue to a brown panel then onto a green card.
7. Stamp sentiment from the Greeting Galore Set onto white paper with black ink and die cut with an oval die. Layer onto a larger green oval.
HMR118 Ice Cream Crazy
SSC1281 Greeting Galore
TP121 Vintage Pink Tinsel Embossing
DWLL332 Picasso Metal Shield
My Colors Cardstock
Brilliance Sky Blue Ink
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Follow Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.